NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Pretty great

I always enjoy yoguy's stuff, but I have to say, Supah Made me laugh more. That isn't meant to slight this entry in the least, butit felt a little light in some areas.

Well If you do anther, can't wait to see it! ^^

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Nice...

Well, you could've done way more with the dynamic animations. They just looked like someone was playnig with toys without posable legs. Way too static, but I have to tell you. Just looking at it, It can be one of the best Sonic Flashes on NG! The story was good and the action was awesome! This is easily one of my faves, but it needs some real serious work.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Awesome!

Your sense of comedy is totally demented, but that just happens to be my funny-fetish! I want MOAR!

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Good but lacking

This was a great eps. but As many of my... NG peers have stated, the humour was lacking and immature. However I did have more than a few laughs, so it passes! Your animation skills show very well can't wait to seee the next one! ^^

Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

tsk tsk tsk...

Our savior is looking down on this and shaking his head. He's thinking "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF IT FIRST!!!"

Tarboy Tarboy

FFFFFFFF

THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE!!!!! I can't see how ANYONE didn't like this! The Music was great the anmation was smooth and a beauty to behold! This is by far, one of the greatest animations on NG or EVER!

Popstar Popstar

Awesome!

Anytime I hear Hania, sing, it's an awesome flash! I mean yeah, Hollywood doesn't care about music, just the final buck. We all knew that, but it's always fun to see it parodied! ^^

Tops all around!

RC: Super Mario Bros. RC: Super Mario Bros.

One of the best!

Man, I just gotta say, This is one of THE best Mario parodies I've seen in a long time! This was very well written and executed! Hat's off to you guys.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

All around awesome.

This was a great toon, man. Smooth animation, great jokes, and it's always a plus to here Nappa's voice. Top notch!

$eG@ $eG@

HAHAHA..... douche.

Great flash. fudging funny, man.
PS: I love my new chinese overlords! they are wise and very generous!

PPS: Please wash hands for after pissing or shitting.